Thursday, March 15, 2007

Social Security and the Thrifty Nickle

I walked away from a high paying job with a well recognized national defense company because they didn't give a shit about my daughter's needs - they also professed to be a "family" oriented company. Surely that only counts if you are in management and not a "rogue shift rotation grunt." I called them on it too.

Now I can't get a job at Schriever AFB or even Peterson AFB if God himself was to vouch for me. I can't prove it... but I believe I am being blackballed by someone. I'd love to find out how to prove it and respond legally.

I have all of the so called minimum squares filled... a Bachelor of Science degree from Colorado Christian University in Computer Information Systems Management, over 20 years in Operations Center efforts... 15 years of it in Space Operations, Satellites, Space Launch, Missile Warning, and Space Surveillance. Hell... I even have a Top Secret SCI clearance. I survive on my Air Force Master Sgt retirement, and a girl friend works at T-Mobile.

I'm surviving... but I should be making the money I once was after suffering many years of rotating shifts and going to college on no sleep. I enrolled with the Colorado Downs Syndrome Association, TRE, and I have Tri-Care Prime for my daughter. I am amazed I am not receiving Social Security for Penny after paying in so many damned years into that system and she is deserving of receiving it. It is a lousy excuse that I am receiving a pension from Uncle Sam after having earned it and being forced to pay into the Social Security System.I know there are success stories for DHS.

I believe it is a system like any other system... and some folks fall through the cracks or they are outright stepped on like my daughter was for a lack of training, a lack of personnel, a lack of fact finding capability, and that of simply being blinded by a mother in law who was a "Credible source" who used her community influence to affect an outcome favorably for her drugged out daughter. no cops were called... and it is my contention this was an action omitted on purpose. It is this issue can be proven in obtained by force deposition statements and if so... the system must compensate me for my suffering... and that of my daughter.

The bottom line: DHS didn't intervene in time when so many phone calls were being made. January 2004 to June 2004 is a long time of notification... and then to only call it a "Divorce dispute" and miss so many factors that my daughter was "aimlessly in her own little world" and had regressed to that of an infant when they finally stepped in on July 19th 2004 is a tragedy that should have been avoided. She easily could have died if it went another month. She was starving, malnourished, and was drinking water from a curb. I am beyond angry on this issue.

My next step... Taking out a Thrifty Nickle advertisement and posting the following:

LAWYER NEEDED TO FIGHT DHS
If you desire to see the Ad in the Thrifty Nickle for yourself please go this link: http://www.thenickel.com/adsearch.asp
Type in the Search Field "Lawyer needed"
This advertisement is going to run for a month starting 20 March 2007.

No comments: