Tuesday, March 6, 2007

About me...



Momentary parental "time's out."

It isn't easy being a single parent of a Special Need's child. It is ever so easy to lose sight of the fact that you too are a living human being with personal needs and desire to broaden one's horizon's outside of the home itself.

I retain interest in a hobby of automotive pursuits; a '67 Leman's convertible (with a 400 motor and Tri-power carburetors), and an '84 Buick Grand National sit in the garage to help me unwind. When time is available and money allows I'll spend it twisting wrenches on a 1992 Mustang LX with a supercharged 347 stroked motor.

I retired from the US Air Force in December 2000 after serving 20 years and 7 months of active duty. I completed tours within two career fields (Radar Operations 276X0, and Space Systems Operations 277X0/1C671 Air Force Specialty Codes) which took me from my hometown of El Centro, California to see beautiful Alaska (three tours), Nevada, S. Carolina, Florida (two tours), Colorado (two tours), and even a brief moment in Germany to refuel before heading over to Saudi Arabia.

Somehow I found the time to pursue college classes while serving my nation, and ultimately finished a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Computer Information Systems Management with Colorado Christian University. It was a rewarding experience and I would like to complete a Master's Degree in the future.














free search engine website submission top optimization


No comments: