Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Penelope's wealthy grandparents - ashamed of her


To go into any story one must share some facts...


I married into a "well to do" family that is blessed and recognized in individual accomplishment. After enduring 7 years of extensive toil and torment from their felony drug induced bi-polar morality lacking red headed female offspring I was beyond myself in assuming any more pain... I sought divorce in January 2004. I couldn't endure the disrespect and her willingness to promote my own death. Yes... she plotted to kill me... and that is why I ultimately divorced her.


Unfortunately in Colorado you can drag out such an outcome. My divorce would not be final until March 9th 2005 - CASE NUMBER 04DR34. The judge in this case allowed my ex wife to remain in the home till 1 May 2005.


16 months of party life on my dime, a trashed home, a broken up family (two step children affected), and a Down's Syndrome daughter between us that was rescued by DHS in a catatonic state after months of complaining to DHS by my observant anger filled neighbors... and that is another story to be typed up here.


My life was negatively affected by "Crystal Meth." No... I did not use the substance. Nor did I participate near it, nor was I around it in my presence. I was affected by it none the less. I found out about it in discovery. The bills that were not paid, the money that should have been there... but was no longer. The excuses of explanation that soon became calloused and none caring as she was further controlled by the binging and socialization of the drug that possessed the demon inside her.


I admit there is an anger inside me that cannot be squelched. I will never be able to satiate that anger or overlook my failure to recognize it in time. I do find myself wanting to slip into that world and track the people making it... so I could do what the local police officers have been unable to do... Kill it... and those promoting it. Tragically that act would never satiate my anger.


The worse thing that could happen is how a child is affected in such a circumstance.


A special needs daughter who has a father who loves her so much that he can't let her go. A father who failed to protect her when she needed his help the most. The system here allowed her mother to put a restraining order on me so I couldn't verify her welfare. Even worse is the act of ommission by her grandparents in acknowledging her.


Two sets of grandparents live here in Colorado Springs, Colorado.


One set is Dr. Phillip Ballard MD and grandmother Helen Ballard. They were ever so willing to take in the two oldest grandchildren whom I raised on my salary for 7 years.


Dr. Phillip Ballard works for CSHP Family Practice at 2610 tenderfoot Hill Street 719-576-3901. Helen Ballard 719-531-6527


The other set of family is Billy and Sharon Meazell 719-590-9582. Billy Meazell is the grandfather. He is a retired USAF Colonel and prior to his retirement was the Space Command Inspector General for Air Force Space Command.


There is no excuse for the lacking involvement in their granddaughter's life; both sets of grandparents are ever so willing to fly on an airplane to Spokane, Washington to see their grandchildren located there... but are unable to make the no further than 12 mile drive across town to see Penelope? Money is not an issue for these two sets of well to do accomplished couples. Doctor Ballard writes out checks to the IRS for the amount of money I made total each year, and Billy Meazell owns a personal business involved in our nation's self defense (promises of potential employment are offered and forgotten).


I have elected to share my shame of my ex-in-laws and reveal their shame of their Down's Syndrome granddaughter to our community; their lacking involvement, and uncaring non-empathy as they promote themselves here in the Colorado Springs, Colorado community as outstanding citizens who display an image of perfection so as to garnish local support while they offer none to their bloodline who need it most.


Birthdays forgotten even though they were standing right there when she was delivered into this world.


Christmas's overlooked and forgotten while they celebrate it together inside their wealthy homes. They promote Christianity at face value to those who view them... yet are unwilling to embrace it within their own family.


The following letter was sent to my ex-in-law's on Thanksgiving 2006
______________________________________


This year will be another year of which you'll systematically observe a gift given to man by his creator, and you'll ignore the beautiful gift he sent directly to you. You'll gather together as a family on this day and politely accumulate more stuff in Christ's name.


A family of wealth you have become, a family that can accept individual flaws; drug abuse, and sexual want, but in fear you run from physical imperfection and permanent innocence.


I am sending this letter to both sides of the family. No one is getting excluded or overlooked, and I'll end any potential argument right now in regards to my side of the family; they have stepped forward and assisted us financially after I was forced to walk away from employment. I remain unemployed. My mother died recently and left her last remaining gift to us, a gift that has been utilized to repair a home trashed by Debi. If you find humor in this I will remind you that she trashed the home which would house her own daughter.


I believe this is a letter long over due and words which should have been expressed on my part from the very beginning; never stated out of humility and a desire for acceptance. My lack of stating a position is viewed as weakness, and not once in the marriage did I personally request anything from you other than your involvement as family. I raised your grand daughters in my home, I provided for them, I loved them, and yes I disciplined them (discipline was necessary and sorely lacking).


The blame for any lacking acceptance of me as a father is to be placed at the source... Debi herself. I am NOT without fault. You are entitled to your opinions; yet, this doesn't mean your opinion is valid and without fault as well. There are no winners in this situation, and it is my standing opinion that a loss occurred in this instance. I find that regardless of my efforts to maintain the marriage, immense hurdles that existed prior to my entering into a marriage with your daughter existed and it is a result of these hurdles and her continued personal choices that contributed to such failure. This letter is not about me or our hurt stepped on egos, any sought one-upmanship/vengence, or personal validation... this letter is about Penny.


This letter is about your lacking involvement in her life, and your choice to ignore a gift. I am ashamed of you as you offer solace and assistance in the community on one hand as you accumulate immense wealth, and in the other hand you deny the existence of your own special needs grandchild. I see a conflict there. I leave an offer to the family. It is an offer that will remain open. nYou can see Penny without my presence. It has to take place in a controlled setting where Penny is safe from further abuse and projected anger. Leland and I have discussed this matter in detail.


I have one restriction; Debi is not allowed to participate in visiting Penny. We can revisit this matter when she completes a drug treatment program that deals not only with her dependency issues, but also that of her bi-polar condition. Even then I will only allow for a controlled safe environment where Penny cannot endure additional harm and neglect. _____________________________________________


To my ex-in-laws I am ashamed of you.
I will promote this website to the Colorado Springs, Colorado community in every means possible. I will register it on every Internet search engine. I will hand it out on my business cards. I will endeavor to show the Colorado Springs community how shallow and Non-Christianlike you really are as you hide behind the veil of money you make off their interests.
Freedom of speech is a condition I served for... I will utilize it to it's fullest capacity. Clearly I have to insult you and embarrass you to obtain your lacking support. While it is true I may never receive it in the future after this act; please be assured you will answer for it on judgement day.

No comments: