Monday, April 16, 2007

April 2007 - blog continuation

Easter arrived and departed without any involvement from the extended family.

As I have stated in recent conversation I do know what the act of placating is, and actions speak louder than words. Since it is becoming apparant to me that the lack of involvement is to be continued unabated I will upload videos of your grandchild for you to observe from a protected distance. The Internet allows for this unique capability, and in my doing so you'll observe that my college education wasn't wasted.

I spent many years of time suffering without sleep to obtain skills that should put food on the table for this small family. As I stated in conversation I am angered and disgusted with the lacking regard for a gift given to a family who could care less.

I added a tracking system to this website so you can visually see that others are reading and observing our family's dirty laundry. I believe word of mouth and promotion over www.Paltalk.com and the search engines noted on www.Yahoo.com, www.google.com, and www.MSN.com will allow for a larger audience.

I encourage commentary on the blog/website from others. I also request suggestions on how to gain a larger viewing audience.

No comments: