Monday, September 15, 2008

Perspective...

Time has passed... I admit that I haven't given much thought to this matter as of late. When you are unemployed for going on 3 years... and living on beans and tortilla's to keep a roof over your head you really don't have any free time to give into the anger on your end.

Now we have a Republican VP candidate with a Down's Syndrome child!

Oh boy!

Maybe things will change in perspective?

It has been over a year and a half since I have spoken with my ex "Christian" father in Law. He will vote Republican this Fall for Sarah Palin. He will drive across town to the local voting booth to cast his vote but he won't make the effort to pick up the phone to call me at 719-287-1767 (Cell phone number)... the house phone has been shut off because I no longer can afford it.

My anger has returned.

I won't remain silent anymore...

No comments: